Tuesday 18 May 2010

I Love Gadgets

gadgets I have always loved gadgets and will by anything that improves my life style. Here are some of the gadgets I own.
  1. EBook - In my case it is a Sony PRS-505. I use it a lot. Most of my Christmas and birthday presents are now book vouchers so I can get the books online (Waterstones or Amazon) and read them via the eBook. For me it saves on storage space and is just as good as a book.
  2. Sony Ericsson P900. I have had this phone for about 10 years. Did everything I needed when I was at work. Diary, Contacts, camera, access to the internet, it was more a PDA than a phone.
  3. Fuji S600. Digital camera need I say more. Great for taking numerous photos and later picking the best!
  4. Portable hard drive. Need this more and more. My current one is 500 gigabytes and I paid about £75. Used to back up as well as store all our files.
  5. IPod Nano. I don’t subscribe to Apple I just copy all my CD’s to the IPod. Great when in the gym or a flight.
  6. Accu-check nano. Helps me keep my blood sugar in check. This one has up to 90 days of history and can be connected to a pc to produce charts.
  7. Wireless Surround Sound. Needed this for the villa. The floors are all tiled so trailing wires would have looked out of place.
  8. Tom Tom. Used when travelling around Europe. Still needs a bit of common sense and a swift look at the old maps. Best for navigating around a city.
  9. Blood Pressure tester. Helps me keep healthy
  10. Heart rate monitor. Used in the gym to get heart rate up to the required level – it don’t take long these days
  11. BaByliss hair cutter. Bought to keep my hair at the No2 level.
  12. Net book. A ‘cut down’ laptop. Light enough to carry around and access the internet wirelessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker