Sunday 19 December 2010

American Football on TVu

TVuThe Lady of the Villa is a sports fan of sorts. She has a season ticket with me at Liverpool FC (even though we live in Spain) and will watch some sports on TV.

I, on the other hand, will watch almost anything (not horse racing, no WWW (which is not a sport but Theatre) and no Sumo). So apart from that anything.

Being in Spain and not able to get Sky, I have been missing some of my favourite sports including American Football. Now the Lady of the Villa hates American Football but now I have found an Internet TV site, TVu, which not only shows American Football but a lot of other sports, world news and movies.

A Sunday night has me glued to our large computer screen with head phones on while she watches the TV.

Peace in our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker