Tuesday 10 August 2010

Paradise by Katie Price aged ?

Katie Price aka Jordon has a book out called Paradise No1 in the Sunday Times fiction list. I thought it was an autobiography until I noticed it was in the fiction area. Still could be I suppose. However, I began to wonder if she wrote it. She is always in the news and is a PR dream at times, but a book?
I hope I am not being classist, anti-feminist or any other ist apart from one ist (I am being anti Katie Priceist, I admit), but, she does not seem to be a novelist, ok a good editor helps, but this is fiction, you need to be a good story teller not a self projectionist! Or is that an oxymoron?
Did someone ghost it?
Joke: Cabriolet are called Jordon’s over here. Its because the tops come off so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker