Saturday 28 August 2010

Card Trick

magic We went out recently with some friends to a nice restaurant we go to on a regular basis. This evening some live entertainment was provided. Not a singer, not a group but a magician who went from table to table doing card tricks.
He got to our table and I was ‘selected’. I was asked to select a card show the others (but not the magician) and sign it. I was then asked to put the card in the pack. The magician then placed the cards on my hand. He then took from his pocket a wallet and placed the wallet on top of the cards and then asked me to put my finger on top of the wallet.
He then chatted for a minute and then asked me to remove my finger. He then opened the wallet and there was a zipped compartment that he opened and inside was my card with my signature on it…. amazing. However he then removed the wallet and the pack of cards that should have been there had been replaced by a plastic block!
It was absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker