Thursday 26 August 2010

Correos – Spanish Postal Service

correos In previous posts I have explained and complained about the Correos, the Spanish Postal Service.
As we reside in Spain, it only seems right and proper that we have all our mail delivered to our address where we live. The Lady of the Villa thought I was mad, but, I insisted and she insisted that I solve any delivery problems.
We moved all our UK type post, Bank Statements, Accountants mail, Government mail (tax, VAT, Pensions etc.) to the Spanish address. All Spanish mail was changed also (we used a PO Box until we received our address and a regular postal service).
Recently we ordered a part for our Jacuzzi from the USA and our private pensions people moved H.O. to Jersey. I waited and lo and behold the parcel arrived as did the documents from Jersey.
Played for and won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker