Friday 25 June 2010

Correos – Registered Letter for Speeding

I have stated in this blog that the Spanish Correos deliver to post boxes outside of the urbanisation. However, I have now discovered that they call to the home with registered letters.
Having signed for the letter, I opened it, low and behold, it was a fine for speeding. A nice picture of the Rover 75 doing 124kph in a 100kph zone. The wording translated we found that we were being fined 100 Euros for excessive speeding. But who was the culprit.
After discovering the date and time the defaulter owned up, it was the Lady of the Villa (smug smile on while I type this). She had taken the youngest daughter out shopping when she was over in May and in their haste to shop, or return with the goods had ignored the speedometer and the road signs.
1-0 I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker