Sunday 6 June 2010

England World Cup Shirts

The Home shirt and the Away Shirt (the one I prefer) that England will wear in the World Cup.










So its about to start. And yet again I am full of hope that at long last we will win the World Cup. My heart says England, but my brain is saying (in Order) Brazil or Spain. Please let my brain be wrong again.



My three brothers and wives are over with us in Spain to watch the games, the sun is shining here, the beers are cold and the BBQ is a gas one so it can be warmed up almost instantaneously.
So COME ON ENGLAND.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! We'll be watching this Saturday. I sure hope they beat the US or we are in big trouble. Tell the Lady of the Villa I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mic it was a draw. Still England should qualify with the US. LOTV says hi back

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker