Sunday 11 July 2010

World Cup Final 2010 - Preview

Tonight, 19:30 UK time, 20:30 Spanish time, the World Cup final will take place and the winner, in my opinion will be Spain. But what do I know?
I am expecting a good open game with more than one goal and no extra time and penalties. Not expecting much am I

Spain are getting stronger each game while Holland are the Mr consistent of this World Cup. Having lived in the Netherlands and attended football games in Den Haag (the Millwall of Holland) I know the fans are great supporters and will be behind the team. Living now in Spain I know first hand how much this World Cup win would mean to them and the fireworks displays will be something to watch.

However, it is all about the players and I feel Spain have the stronger squad and the flair players and although Holland have some strong players and a fantastic team mentality, I am putting flair above this team mentality. Spain to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker