Sunday 3 January 2010

Initial Post

This Blog is about our life in Spain. We, I, Spenner and the Lady of the Villa have been living in Spain for 3 years. The blog entries although starting in 2010 will cover not only future but historic events not in chronological order.

We live in the Orihuela Costa area of the Alicante region. I am not going to say more than that. Over the coming postings it may be possible to identify my location and even my address (which is more than the Correos can do – more of them later). But to save blushes from myself and the others I will mention in the posts I will be less than specific about some details on locations and names.

My wife, The Lady of the Villa, will appear from time to time as will the villa we live in as will the urbanization it resides in and I will endeavor to be mysterious about exact names and locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
eXTReMe Tracker